RSS Feed

Remodeling

Remodeling is something that our body does every single day.  Not a day goes by that your body is not constantly making adjustments, whether it is adjusting the PH of your stomach acid as you eat that last doughnut in the morning, or adjusting the amount of seratonin that is released during a stressful event.  The fact of the matter is that our bodies are constantly changing.  Which is a good thing!

One of the great things about Chiropractic care, is that we have the opportunity to HELP our body adjust to what our bodies are being bombarded with every day.  Examples of some of the STRESSful events our bodies endure are: Sitting at work, Driving in traffic, Eating fast food, Running after work, Laying on the couch, Drinking that last soda, Smoking a cigarette, Shoveling snow....the list goes on and on and on!

How does Chiropractic HELP with that?  This is a question I get all of the time.  Chiropractors ADJUST spines and other joints, to relieve pressure on the nervous system.  When there is no pressure on the nerve system, our bodies will function better.  Just because there is no PAIN does not mean there is not an issue.  PAIN is the last thing to show up!  Only 10% of your nervous system is associated with pain!  It is the other 90% that worries me!  So if we adjust the spine, take pressure off the nervous system, your body will heal itself, and voila....no more issues!  The problem here is, not a lot of people know about what Chiropractic can do for you, so please be sure to share with someone the reason why Chiropractic works.

Remodeling is the name of the game here folks, obviously we are remodeling here at the clinic, but the big picture is we need to help our bodies remodel sometimes too.  Do the right things, eat the right foods, be cognizant of the choices you make, and remember to smile often!

Yours in Health, 

Dr. Jace

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule

Monday:

7:00 am-11:00 am

1:00 pm-5:00 pm

Tuesday:

7:00 am-12:00 pm

Wednesday:

7:00 am-11:00 am

1:00 pm-5:00 pm

Thursday:

2:00 pm-6:00 pm

Friday:

7:00 am-12:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed

Top 10 chiropractors in Moorhead, MN 2015Voted 2015’s best Chiropractor in Moorhead, MN
Verified by Opencare.com

Locations

Find us on the map